Pre-Registration for Shul Members
Starting Motzei Shabbos September 3rd until Thursday September 8th at 7:00pm.
Thursday September 8th at 7:00pm.
Wednesday September 21st at 10:00pm.
Please note: No one should feel left out! Everyone is welcome to become a member of the shul NOW by clicking the link in the menu! If you do so, you will receive the above discounts and priority seating.
Please keep in mind that we are expecting large demand this year for seats, and as a result, we recommend you reserve early.
Seat Prices for 5783
Please note that the prices this year are in USD.
Details Regarding Seating
1. Seats for Yomim Noraim must be purchased in advance.
2. Seats will be granted on a first come first serve basis. We are giving ample time for those who are shul members (and those who wish to join now) to pre-register, so please do so before we open seating to the public, otherwise we will not be able to hold seats.
3. Those who purchased kavua seats during the year still need to purchase a seat for the Yomim Noraim. Once purchasing, you will be assigned to your regular kavua seat, unless you request to sit elsewhere.
4. Shul members (and those who sign up to be a member now for an entire year of payment) are granted priority in regard to seating and seat location. Members also receive a significant discount on seats. If you chose the Platinum Package, please indicate so, and you will receive your complimentary seat.
5. In previous years we had restricted women’s seats to shul members only. This year we will be expanding our women’s seating area, and as a result, we will sell seats to women of the general public. Since the women’s seating area is still limited, shul members who wish to reserve seats in the Ezras Nashim are strongly requested to do so during the pre-registration period. After that point, we will open women’s seating to the public on a first-come first-serve basis, and can no longer guarantee seats.
6. Seats that are purchased cannot be used by anyone other than the immediate family members of the one purchasing them unless indicated beforehand or permission has been given by the gabaim.
7. Regarding children’s seats: A seat can only be purchased for a child who will be sitting in the seat for the majority of the davening. Any exceptions to this rule can be discussed with the gabaim.
8. Due to limited space, we ask that you purchase seats only if you plan on using them.
9. Payments for seats can only be done through the credit card portal at the bottom of the page. Seats this year are being sold in US dollars. If paying with Israeli currency, the card will be charged in US dollars and converted by the credit card processor to the shekel rate of that day.
10. Seating charts will be posted on Erev Rosh Hashanah and Erev Yom Kippur in the shul.
11. Seating preferences will be taken strongly into consideration. However, we may not be able to fulfill all requests. Shul members will receive priority in regards to seat location.
11. In order to receive the zmanim for the Yomim Noraim, please sign up for the shul email list in the form below. Zmanim will be sent out closer to the Yomim Noraim.
12. All seat payments are non-refundable (unless refunded by the shul due to lack of space).
Please note: Registration can only be done ONLINE in the following form. We are not taking phone registration. If you are having trouble with the online system, you can reach out to us at the number or email below and we will attempt to assist you.
Any inquiries or questions regarding seating may be directed to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 058-320-6596 / 929-464-1910. Please leave a message with your full name and number and we will try to get back to you.